Inconsiderate Humans Who Prey at Christmas !

Oh Don't you really Want to Hurt These Scumbags ?
                                                                           Before I get to the stage where I am wishing all and sundry a Happy New Year , I just want to let you in on something that happened last night to one of my neighbours .                                                                          I received a phone call from a neighbour of mine last night asking me to call in on his wife as she had just come home to find her house had been broken into . I duly went down and had a look round to make sure her and her two children were safe . What I discovered when I arrived was a home prepared for Christmas just like any other home , trashed and torn asunder .
                                                                           One of her children was asleep on the settee , but her other child a daughter only six years old was standing there in absolute shock and crying . Every drawer was emptied in the house . Every little item of clothing thrown on the ground as if these poor people and their Christmas didn't matter . And to those Scumbag thieves who did this , that's exactly how they felt and acted , as if no one else mattered . Well you sick Bastard Mother. F...... , everybody else and especially this family do matter .
                                                                          This is the first time I have seen the remnants of what people like this can do . I have heard of stories , yes , but never have I seen or experienced the level of upset caused by these inconsiderate scumbags .I now have one thought and one thought only on these people who do this sort of thing , They should be Named , Their Photo's should be plastered in every local paper , images should be shown on all social media sites ,

and their own families should be shown and made aware of the sheer destruction and hate their father's are capable of in their pursuit of their own personal greed .I have absolutely no hesitation , that they also should be introduced to the poor people who they stole from , and whose home an confidence they had wrecked . These Scumbags should then be horsewhipped . HORSEWHIPPED !
                                                                         I am sorry for being so angry , but I certainly am not sorry for my emotions being expressed in this piece . Thank you for reading , listening , and hopefully understanding why I have written this .
                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !