The Shackles that Bind !

                                                                       I have a suspicion , that I am not of this world . I've had this feeling for a very long time , and its beginning to get on my tits . You see when you view and dissect things the way I do , normally you would put it down to maybe an over active imagination or some such thing . But in my case an over active imagination is the least of my problems . When you start delving into hidden archives and supposedly sensitive information , there is a tendency to rattle someones sensitivities . It's not something that is done intentionally , but when push comes to shove , there is a need for everyone out there to know and be given information as it surfaces . I think that's a sensible assessment don't you ? I mean where would we all be without a little bit of insight ? By the way the opening lines of this chapter was me probably being a little too dramatic , and so the use of poetic licence was definitely needed .


                                                                      I am finding that the more I speak and write about political events , the more my audience grows . If I put up a commentary about the  American Government and the way they support countries Like Israel and especially the Christian Zionists , I get views for days afterwards . Its not as if I am saying anything new , and its certainly not me having this great newsworthy item that hasn't been aired before . In fact , most of my comments are personal comments , and are my feelings on how the American system has let themselves down as well as the rest of the world .
                                                                     I know all of this bullshit has been going on for many many years now , and maybe it was just our collective naivety that had us all believing in the myth of the United States of American being everybody's shoulder to cry on .But with the advent of the internet , a truer picture has emerged in relation to the same .Their cloak and dagger tactics have been shown for exactly what they were . And now the majority of the people of this world realize that the Evil is coming from within , and certainly not from where the American Government says its coming from .
                                                                     Its truly amazing the way people get some of their information . A lot of the time the information can be supposition , a lot of the time it can be as I said before someones over active imagination . But the one common denominator is the hunger to know more .The hunger to be free of the ropes and chains that shackle us all whether we like it or not . We all have been living in servitude , we have all been brainwashed .
                                                                     It doesn't matter to me anymore if I offend someone with my opinions and comments , I am too long in the tooth for that offence to make any difference . I will never seek to offend , its not in my nature . But that doesn't mean I can and ever will change my outlook on life and how I see the way things develop . I will forever be an anarchist with words . I will be my own person , and will never be bullied by over educated assholes who couldn't put up a length of wallpaper on a wall to save themselves . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !