For Your Sake , Do Yourself a Favour !

                                                                 When I write a blog , sometimes its an experience I had that I like to share . But mainly its just some trivial piece of thinking I tend to get lost in . Then there's my ever growing annoyance with American , Zionist , & Israeli politics and bullshit they tend to put out there for us the all loving consumers of bullshit .And as you know if you are a regular reader I tend to go off on one very very often . Its purely to vent my frustrations in an all too corrupt world we seem to be living in . Its good for the soul I think , it just means you don't let it eat away at your senses , and it sometimes can be a valve to prevent overload . I think that makes a little sense don't you ?
                                                                 I have gotten to love my writing , and especially if someone out there can relate to what I am sharing . Now I know who you are , and thank you for your input , it makes writing so much easier to sometimes have a little bit of inspiration , when you find it difficult to find things to talk about . Though if I can be totally honest , that's not something I suffer from very often . So with that all said , I can hear you say where is all this going ? Let me explain .............................
                                                                I love it when people post things about their day , it kinda gives you an insight in to what they are like , and what type of comedy or drama they are in to . Would you agree ? So you do , let me continue . Lately I have seen some people put up posts , which in my view are so personal and tragic , I can't begin to wonder why they would share such things . Is it a cry for help ? I mean it can't simply be a way for them to blow off steam , as they CONTINUOUSLY put up the same personal and private posts .
                                                               I would love to see and talk to these people who I know but not intimately , and have a discussion about how they are truly feeling . You see I am one of these people who tries not to see the emotion in others . Why ? Well I tend to make their problems mine . Its not a good trait to have , but its there and that's the way it is . My wife is always telling me not to get involved , but me being me , well lets just say sometimes I listen .
                                                              I am trying to get to the point of this essay , and its difficult . Firstly you don't want for your feelings on the matter to appear as if you are disinterested .You don't want to appear uncaring , as you know quite clearly that someone is going through their own brand


of hell , hence the reason for their posts .And I do suspect they are trying their best to deal with whatever shit they are going through . But CONTINUOUSLY posting the same feelings of personal doom is not doing you any good . You need to talk to someone . You need to share your pain in a professional sense . Trying to convince yourself that there is nothing wrong , and that you are dealing with it , is simply not working . Please for your sake , do yourself a favour . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !