Exist !

                                                                    When someone says to you happy anniversary , a lot of the time it goes in one ear and out the other . You know they are being kind , you know they have your best interests at heart , but you know it can be just a knee jerk reaction to someone else wishing you the same .I suppose that would have been the case some twenty years ago maybe , but lately wishes such as the ones we received on Sunday the 10th January really meant a lot to me . Don't ask me why now of all times , its probably me getting older , and where before , I have to admit , I was a little bit cynical , and probably thought that wishes sent were maybe a little shallow . That was down to me , and nobody else , and maybe that cynicism has just taken its final turn on my road of mortal enlightenment .
                                                                    Since we moved house in 2007 , we have regained a sense of community that was really never present before . Add to that the way we settled in where we are living now , and the welcome we received from the local people , it all added up to an awakening of being appreciated not for things done , but simply for who you are . That has been absent in our lives for many years. Yes there have been our family members who we would always feel that way about , and of course our CLOSEST of friends . But as you all know people drift in and out of your life , and to be honest they are not really to be relied upon . I am sure you all understand where I am coming from ?
                                                                   All of that said , I would like to thank everyone for all of their good wishes on our 41st wedding anniversary . Those wishes made me smile a lot and also made me appreciate the time it took to even send them .
                                                                   Finally , to the one person , who has stood beside me through all of my idiosyncratic outpourings  , through all of my ups and downs , good faults and bad , I want her to know that I exist because she does .


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !