Where did This Material Come From ?

                                                                           I have taken the not so serious decision to disengage from everything political , and also psychological . Its a not so brave decision as you might think , as there are so many reasons for me adopting this not so serious stance . I have found it of late , that while tinkering with my not so revolutionary thoughts , it has made me take stock of myself . It has made things a little easier to manage than I have been heretofore . I know its a drastic life changing position to embrace , but if Donald Trump can win a presidential election , I can change some stupid and maybe naive habits of a lifetime .
Nice Isn't It ?
                                                                          I stand back from future developments with a new sense of ease . I will no longer carry the mantle of the so called wise and experienced traveler . No I will sit back and read all of the recommendations on trip advisor , instead of continually adding reviews to my portfolio of places and restaurants visited . I will listen to exchanges among people instead of maybe forcing my ethics on some poor listener who just happened to sit down for a rest . I will tag along nicely at the back of the queue , waiting for my turn to come , instead of constantly criticizing the speed at which my fast food meal can be delivered to me . These are not so serious life changes for me , that as I said before , are , and will be dealt with easily .
                                                                        I ask myself here , like who the hell are you trying to engage with ? Who is the audience waiting for these misguided words that just happen to land themselves on my lap , always destined to appear here on this stage .Be under no illusion , the amount of bated breath's hanging on my every ridiculous word would astound you , if you were at all privy to the numbers .It makes for fascinating conversation at times . Conversations and declarations that will always have been documented and saved , to a mysterious magical cloud above our collective heads . Man if this even resembled some science fiction fairy tale , all of these utterings would simply be another way of creating an illusion that the writer in question has even a little understanding of what's required to provoke an audience . I wish !
                                                                       So having taken that not so serious position , that I now find myself in , and coincidentally , trying to convince you my audience that there is merit in these thoughts . I will simply take my leave , having confused both you and myself enough , and leave you all to the pleasures of an evening hopefully in front of a blazing fire . Don't ask me , I only wrote the piece . Check out the guy who gave me all of this material .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !