An S.O.S Note on an Uninhabited Island !

The Palmyra Atoll as uninhabited as you can get !
                                                                     Hello from Pantomime land . It gives me great satisfaction to inform you all that the reactions to my previous post Thanksgiving Hypocrites have gone viral . O k maybe I am being a little dramatic in describing it that way , but it certainly had a good few comments agreeing with my description and estimation of a holiday that is so hypocritical , that when thought about it really makes an outsider , and maybe a lot of insiders too , want to just vomit . All of this self-righteousness , and we are the chosen ones to protect this ailing planet , is sickening in the extreme .
                                                                    Add to that Donald's victory over Hillary , and it kinda gives you a sneaky peek about The Land of the Free doesn't it ? Now they are talking about recounts , and everybody is lapping it up . Hollywood stars threatening to leave the U.S . Crying into their collective cell phones when the result was announced . I wonder do they feel a little bit silly now , even just a tad ? The poor immigration officials in Canada have been on stand-by ever since .
                                                                   Now as you know from previous blogs , my access to political Intelligence has been proven to be second to none . Ok I will make a few exceptions like Julian , Edward , and of course Chelsea . But except for them my output of intelligence with regard to the political state of the world has been nothing but revolutionary . It has stood alongside all of Wikileaks exposees and is easily accessible throughout my personal blog page . Feel free to access it if you like . There will be only one stipulation , and that is you have to contact me personally for the access Password . Quite simple really . So if you want more truthful and up to date information compared to the Shite the Media are throwing at you , as they would say down in Reese Witherspoon land Y'all come !
                                                                  Thank you all for your continued support , sure if it wasn't for all of you my readership , I would simply be an S.O.S note on an uninhabited Island .
                                             Hugs & Kisses xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !