Interrupting Your own Conversation !

                                                                         Today I decided I needed to have a long stern chat with myself . I wasn't looking forward to having myself told off , so I tried unsuccessfully I need add to defer or even postpone this chat . You know how it is ? All of the hints are there .Like you've had enough reminders , and you know that this has been coming for a very long time . But it's so difficult to catch yourself in the right frame of mind , and then there are all of the things that need doing . So much so when confronted with this need to chat , you finally realize that there are just not enough hours in the day to cover everything . So obviously some things will be put on the back burner , destined to re surface at a later date that is more agreeable and less time consuming . But honestly ? None of these , or any other excuses were acceptable to myself . Hence the need to listen to myself for once , and ignore any outside influences , or distractions . I can be very fond of distractions . Very fond !
                                                                         Right then , enough is enough I heard myself point out . You are doing yourself a disservice by continually trying to get peoples attention the way you do . What is it about you ? Always wanting others to agree with your swollen opinions about this and that . Do you not realize I hear myself say , that there are enough false prophets and harbingers of doom swanning around without you having to add to their numbers . Do you not see where all of this is going my friend ? ( When the My Friend phrase is used I MUST TAKE NOTICE ) . Do you not see how open to criticism and ridicule you have become ? Well if the right precautions are not taken TOUTE FUCKING SUITE , the repercussions will be disastrous for your reputation , and your credibility will turn to shit .
                                                                        I can't even respond to this . It's like a scene from Revelations or something . ( Note the drama in that statement ) . I am in no position to accept or deny your worst fears .Can you not see the stress you are causing by inferring something like this ? I need the honesty of anaudience . I need them to understand fully , that this is not something created and written on a whim . All of the things said and practiced , have been considered carefully and truthfully . And for you to even suggest the lack of importance , is just plain hurtful and silly . And as a result I will Take my leave and let you consider the repercussions of your malice . ( Such a fine Rebuke , definitely destined to hit it's Target )
                                                                      I would like to thank myself for having the guts to commit to this conversation .Yes , it has been a long time coming . And yes again , I need to resolve all of the issues raised in the arguments put forth .Will I consider or entertain thoughts of this nature in a future sphere ? I really can't be sure . But there is one thing that will definitely be entertained (Hopefully) , and that is the audience who chose rightly or wrongly to read this piece . You have my thanks and above all my love !
                                          Hugs and Kisses as Always XOXOX 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !