You Can Never Be Too Careful Can You ?

                                                                           There is something quite unfunny going on , and to be honest it has come to the stage that something needs to be said an done about it . I mean certain promises and predictions have been made , and every time you start believing in them , even if its only a little bit , you are forever being let down . In this life I really don't  ask for much . I don't even expect much , as I have learned that to expect is to be continually setting yourself up for a fall of some description . So with that in mind , and you knowing full well my feelings on the matter , I hereby declare war on the bastards who continually let not just me , but let us all down in one particular way or another . Let me explain.........................
                                                                           Here we are , on the sixth day of August 2016 , a Saturday , in the throes of summer . Earlier on this week it was forecast , NAY it was promised , that Ireland and especially Kildare , one of its counties , would bask in temperatures more akin to tropical destinations . It would be warmer than Barcelona they said . Hawaii was even mentioned .
                                                                           Now at this point I am saying to myself , there must be some sick bastard up there laughing his divine ass off , looking down at us Irish and wondering how else he could possibly piss us all off . No need to I say , you're doing an ace job of it as it is . We are shopping in our droves in Boots ( That's a chemist by the way , and not some imaginary store ) , looking for factor fifty sun screens . We have been told not to go out in this one day heat wave between 12 midday and three p.m . You might just suffer sunstroke . What a fuc.... laugh ! You must be joking ? But alas they are not joking , this is extreme terrorism of the highest order coming from the department of weather .
                                                                          It is now 19.30 in the evening , and sunshine has not visited us today with any great affection . In fact it has eluded us without guilt or concern . It knows quite well that we were expecting it , because our weather forecasters promised . And we like idiots believed the bastards . We even rang in sick telling our bosses how unwell we were , and could we be excused our duties due to unforeseen circumstances . When we go in to work on Monday , or maybe even tomorrow , just imagine how much you will be laughed at and ridiculed because some other bastard was right not to believe them fu..... weather forecasters . If I could get my hands on those miserable weather forecasters I'd Fu..... Reef them .
                                                                        Good . Now with that out of the way I can bid you all a lovely weekend . I see snow has been forecast for tomorrow . Better go to Aldi and buy a few bags of that industrial salt they always have on sale . You can never be too careful can you ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !