Saying a Resounding NO TO EUROPE !

New World Order ? Vote EXIT !
                                                                      Apologies for being absent for a while , but as you know a lot has been happening and I just couldn't get myself out of a not caring or or a just leave me alone type mode . Hopefully this temporary lapse has been addressed , maybe not , let's just see .
                                                                      Last night I watched with great interest the debate on whether Britain should leave or stay in the E.U . And throughout the debate all I could sense was the threat of fear from the stay side . I mean its no great secret that all of Britain's allies have been putting in their tuppence worth with threats of economic disaster and trade difficulties that would result in an exit . Now please remind me if I say that before the E.U Britain worked quite well without interference from a dictatorship that is the E.U. .They survived all of the difficulties that were thrown at them both in economic terms as well as difficulties with regard to immigration .
                                                                      From an outside point of view , and of course as always In My Opinion , this is really one huge opportunity to free yourselves from the shackles of the prospect of This New World Order everyone is talking about . I mean isn't it so obvious that controlling continents by the World Bank , is so much easier than trying to do it country by country ? The World Banks plan was always to divide the world into four sections , thereby controlling economies easily with the backing of political parties who support the idea of A New World Order .
                                                                     After watching the debate I found myself supporting the leave side even more than I had before the debate began . Boris Johnson who I always thought of as a Conservative Buffoon , impressed me with his emotional plea to in his view , to make This Thursday , Britain's Independence Day . A really good choice of words . Because in essence that is exactly what we all need to do , get back the independence we sold so very very cheaply . Only for millions of families to be raped of their self respect , by banks and corporations with only one view in mind , to enslave us all with worthless mortgages , devalued property prices , and loans that successive governments took out supposedly on our behalf , repaid by you me and everybody else .
                                                                    When you vote on Thursday Britain , don't be swayed by The Fear Factor . Don't let the World Bank dictate your freedom to choose , because that's what they have already achieved . When successive world leaders deem it necessary to threaten an economy like they are doing with yourselves , it kinda starts alarm bells ringing in my ears . They are so fearful of you exiting the E.U , that maybe by your actions you may just  be the the straw that breaks the European Union's back .
                                                                    Be brave on Thursday , regain your self respect . Regain your ability to change things that you were previously able to do , without the restraints currently in place , AND SAY NO TO EUROPE !  Take back control of your country !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !