John Donnelly ( Just one more little Story , I promise )

                                                                             Well holy God John , your audience and friends came out in force to read the little ditty I wrote about you . How do you feel about that then John ? Flattered maybe ? Wondering probably what took some of them so long to say hello . It doesn't really matter now John , all you need to know is that an awful lot of people held you in very high esteem , and an even more amount of people loved you dearly .
                                                                             There will be messages of sympathy , there will be even more messages relating to stories and disagreements you have had throughout your wonderful life , from dear friends and acquaintances .But most of all , there will be so many messages of love , that maybe some forgot to mention . All you need to know now that you are at peace , is that life for many will be so much emptier without you . We will continue our own lives , but your memory will never be forgotten .
                                                                            So John where do you want to go to today I asked standing outside the Meis Apartments with my wife Catherine ? I think we should go and have some lunch in Bodrum maybe , he replied . The bus will be here in a minute John I said , they come every ten minutes I explained . To which he replied quite seriously " Chris my friend , have you learned nothing from me in the time we have come to know each other ? I NEVER DO BUSES , is all he said .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !