R.I.P My Beautiful Friend John ! ( MR. D. )

This one he Entitled The Glitteratti !
                                                                      Normally it is easy to convey my feelings with regard to a chosen subject . But in this instance I know for once that that is certainly not going to be the case . You see I  lost a very special friend the other day , and talking about him , and thinking about him inevitably conjures up just how mischievous and funny people can be .
                                                                     Last night my wife and I were having a drink in a Portuguese pub enjoying a Michael Jackson impersonator , when I received this awful message about the death of someone we both held very dear to us . We were informed about some of the circumstances , but to be honest they didn't really matter . The only thing that mattered was that John Donnelly our beautiful and dear friend had died .
                                                                    One evening many years ago my wife and I happened to be staying in the Meis apartments in Bitez , Bodrum . We , as it happened were going out to dinner when we heard the terrible whining of a beautiful golden labrador puppy who had just eaten poison on his ramblings around the hotel area . We headed to where the terrible sound was coming from , and bumped into this beautiful man who was  trying to give the puppy back his life with his efforts . To no avail , the poor puppy died . And the only good thing that came about because of that night , was our meeting for the first time with Mr D .
                                                                   For many years after , we both suffered each other's stubbornness with


our opinions and our conversations . I loved John you see , and my wife loved him also .
                                                                   Would it surprise you to hear that we both opened a book on the Eurovision Song Contest in a Bitez restaurant , full of Turks , Danes , Irish of course , and if my memory serves me well , one couple from France ?.Would it also surprise you that he probably contributed most to the prize money by buying practically every country that was involved , and not even coming close to the country who finally won the bloody thing ? Whoopdefuckingdoo as we would both say !
                                                                  I have , probably just like you , many stories to tell with regard to Mr D . These are just two off the top of my head . And when I have ever thought of John it was always with great fondness for the man . Someone who in this instance was so much larger than life . So much greater than he actually realized . We did . We knew and loved everything that he was capable of . Both in a musical sense , but for me more importantly , in a mischievous sense . He would argue the toss about a fly crawling up a wall , as you sat there eating afternoon cake and drinking tea with him .
Was a real Pleasure Mr. D. 
                                                                 There are so many things I am trying to recall through this loss that I feel . But it is all being washed away in the knowledge that wherever Mr D. has gone , you can bet your bib that he has already started organizing something spectacular . Something we will never be privy to until like John we cross that bridge that there is no returning from .
                                                               R.I.P My Beautiful Friend John ( Mr. D.)
                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !