Toffee - Nosed Shits !

                                                       Am trying my best here to get out of Holiday mode and its doin my head in . It seems like its gonna last forever and that's not my idea of hunky dory . I know it will pass so lets continue on to something different alright ?
                                        I watched a movie last night called The riot Club , there weren't too many stars that I recognized and so I watched with a little doubt in my mind . But straight away my doubts were blown aside and I thoroughly enjoyed this one and three quarter hour British movie .
                                       The movie centered around Oxford College and town , and the college's students . What you have to remember is that these students are from very privileged families and therefore being skint would never be an issue ! Anyway .........
                                       The story proper was about these ten students who belong to a secret society called the Riot Club , and the damage and mayhem and heartbreak they leave behind is what you'd expect from elitist individuals .
                                      The more I watched this movie the more annoyed I got at the class system and what it represents . Every look and gesture by these individuals reminded me of Tory schoolboy antics . Your Boris Johnson's , your David Cameron's I think you get the message . Every syllable out of their mouths is mixed with insensitivity and distrust .Though the story was so real , it annoyed me just looking at these very real characters who grow up to be ministers , Prime ministers which is even worse and Lord Mayors too .I recommend this movie as being very accurate to such an extent
you just want to if given the chance to give all of them a slap and maybe some more .
                                     If you want to be tormented by a seriously good story about the abuses of privilege , then check the movie out . Be assured it will annoy the tits out of you , but what it will do is make you realize why you hate those toffee-nosed  shits in the first place .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !