Let Old Acquaintances Never Be Forgotten !

                                                 Welcome to the New Year , hope we all enjoyed ourselves counting those seconds down and may your wishes all come true . We had a quiet one , we watched Jools Holland's Hogmanay on BBC 2 and as always was a blast . Ed Sheeran was really good , his version of Master Blaster (Jammin) by Stevie Wonder was excellent . Paolo Nutini was in great form and the legendary Boz Scaggs doing Lido Shuffle had to be seen to be believed , a true Music Man !
                                                We wished all our wishes , and blew all our kisses , and settled back down and watched the rest of the show . Maybe next year we will go to a black & white ball as we had done so many times before , then maybe we won't . I am not exactly a great believer of going to these extravagant outings , to be honest I'm not really bothered . I hope my wife doesn't read this , she won't be a happy bunny .
                                               I am trying my best here to get out of the seasonal buzz , its wearing thin now and maybe tomorrow the decorations will come down . I don't think they should have gone up in the first place , I can hear all the boo's and hisses out there , someone is going to get strung up as a result of this ! Maybe I'll just hide and pretend I didn't write this .
                                              So welcome back to reality , welcome back from Christmas mania , and lets hope its at least another year before we have to do this again !
                                              Apologies for lack of activity over recent days , I was busy trying to convince myself that it was all worth it .
                                              Seriously though , let everything that has been written earlier be taken with a grain of salt , and let old acquaintances never be forgotten .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !