She Really Does Have An Opinion !

                                       When it comes to taking responsibility for your own shit , it's generally accepted and a given that we at times,blame everyone but ourselves .And even if we just do it in jest , we are still deflecting responsibility for our own mistakes . I have sometimes been guilty of it , and to be honest I wasn't always as forthcoming with an apology if I fell into that little hole . And yes that's my own fault , or maybe it's just the way it is and therefore is an accepted part of our imperfect make up .
                                                                And I don't know about you , but I'll give you a for instance . Have you ever when having a disagreement or an argument with your better half , ever said that after suddenly realizing you have just put your foot in it , and you have gone that little bit too far , I was only joking . What are you getting so annoyed about , you know I didn't mean what I said , in fact I was really only taking the piss ?You know  you're making a mountain out of a mole hill don't you ? To which there is always that nervous reply , with that bold stare you have come to know all too well . In other words , no you weren't taking the piss , and no you weren't joking . I am not making a mountain out of a molehill , in fact I got it right in the first place , and YOU ARE FU..... WRONG !
                                                               And another good one is , Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy ? Now what sort of statement is that ? To me its a statement of do it my way ( The Right Way ) , or do it your way and be unhappy . Never a thought of maybe a compromise . Never a thought of meeting somewhere in the middle and shaking hands , or just hugging each other into a total and complete submission , agreeing to disagree . Sounds like a plan to me .
                                                               No , to be honest I have learned a lot from my wife , in that I have learned to embrace compromise


,where digging your heels in really gets you nowhere , and probably you just end up not speaking for days on end . Not a particularly nice way to end up .
                                                               So I suppose the message in this piece is really quite simple , and as always Is In My Opinion , That if you are going to deflect responsibility for something you have obviously done albeit unintentional , simply own up to it . It will save you endless hours of face wrenching , and headache forming debates that you could really do without . Be honest , be open , and above all else respect and take into account , her opinion . She really does have one .
                   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !