Understanding my Limitations !

                                                              My wife says I don't listen , I do listen its just sometimes it goes over my head ! Never intentional , I always give her my undivided attention , its just how it is you know ? Its so easy when you're married to the most wonderful woman in the world , she'll be so embarrassed when she reads this !
                                                             Never one to hide from the things that matter , never one to not give the support I need from time to time , and always understanding of my limitations . She's pretty ok my wife !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !