Once so Cosmopolitan !

                                                                  Some friends of mine have just returned from Istanbul on holiday . Having been there many times before they would be in a good position to notice changes in lifestyle mannerisms , and general appearance . What they told me surprised me , seemingly the amount of women wearing Burka's has increased dramatically . With the influx of Syrian refugees it makes things that much more dramatic . A place once so cosmopolitan , is quickly changing into something quite frightening . So much so , these friends of mine have vowed to give Istanbul a miss in the future . I was actually planning to go there for my 40th wedding anniversary with these friends , but on very good advice I think we will just have to change our plans !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !