Respecting Yourselves

                                            I just read a twitter by Rashida Jones in relation to the nude pictures stolen from celebrities . She asks people not to perpetuate the theft by looking at them or by downloading them , and fair play to her . I agree wholeheartedly with her plea . She is to be commended !
                                           Is it me , or have I been missing out on something , and have I neglected my wife by not taking nude pictures of her , or during the sex act recorded  it for posterity on disc or video tape ?I have just apologized to my wife this minute , and begged her forgiveness for not asking her to perform in this 21st century trend . She has just accepted my apology .
                                          Give me a break , what makes someone allow someone else  who they probably hardly know , take nude pictures of them , or to record their sexual behavior . Have they not learnt from Paris Hilton , Colin Farrell , Pamela Anderson , but to name a few  . Don't get me wrong , I am not condoning this intrusion on their privacy , the exact opposite , the people who if caught should be HORSEWHIPPED ! Paparazzi  bastards !
                                          I believe the vast majority of decent human beings , don't do this type of thing at home or elsewhere . In my opinion for what its worth , if these celebrities want other people to respect their privacy , please please , start RESPECTING YOURSELVES ! Is this a self love thing ?  Would love to hear views on this .
                                                   Rant Over !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !