World War Three , and trying to Remember !

                                                                           You know I was never one for being a conversationalist . In fact just having any sort of a conversation was always a task for me . Anyone that knows me will tell you if they phone the house I always inadvertently hand the phone to my wife . I will pick up the phone as you do , but I will always deliver it to herself . It can kinda annoy her at times . Especially if she is in the middle of doing something else like making a cake . I then just say to her , sure ninety nine times out of a hundred it's for you anyway . It doesn't always do the trick , but it's basically true .
                                                                           So taking that into account , having the freedom to express oneself in words is not always someone's cup of tea . But in my case I find that the fact I can talk to myself , and write it down in words , can give me the freedom to express myself , even when at times it doesn't always make sense . I mean I try to be as serious as I can be . But my brain doesn't always transmit the seriousness of a topic to my fingers when I am typing . It kinda always feels it needs to go walkabout . I have the attention span of a fly , and sometimes either fortunately or unfortunately I tend to forget what the point was in the first place .
                                                                         My wife says that she gets worried about me , when I can't remember what happened five minutes ago , but I can tell you the names of all of the original cast of The  Magnificent Seven if asked , for example


. And for your information they were , even without checking , just in case you don't believe me , I know the way you all think ! Yul Brynner , Steve McQueen , James Coburn , Horst Buchholz , Robert Vaughan , Charles Bronson , and the most difficult one Brad Dexter .
                                                                        Is it because we couldn't care less what has Just happened , as opposed to all of the things you want to remember from the past ? I dunno , maybe the present we would rather deal with tomorrow , and with a bit of luck (as in my case) , we will hopefully forget about it . That's why this sort of medium is so good for me , though if I am really being honest , I can no longer claim loss of memory as it is all documented down here in my blogs . Would you believe this ? I have gone back to blogs I have written , and yes I will have an idea about what I wrote , but there are far too many that I honestly can't remember . So if I have said something that you have found distasteful , embarrassing , or just plain stupid , I apologize wholeheartedly . This is obviously someone who has either hacked into my account and is trying to disgrace me . OBVIOUSLY !
                                                                       I can't think of anything else to write , except to say , if you are ever going to kiss someone , you just have to make them KINGsize , Queensize even , no matter , they just have to be real !   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !