Why Is The Media Not Reporting about Standing Rock ?

                                                                     If having read my blog from yesterday , you will be surprised to know ,that having scoured all of the National newspaper front pages , I found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that mentioned the events at Standing Rock North Dakota .
                                                                    Its so very simple when you come to think of it , the global elite , own the media . They determine what you should read . You think you are free , when in fact we are all just slaves to the system .
                                                                   I have found that the only thing that gives me any sort of feeling of freedom , is this little blog that I write from time to time . I cannot effect what goes on in the world physically , but if this little piece I write makes even one person question their freedom , well then I will have achieved more than I expected .
                                                                   I never ask anyone to share my blog , but in this instance I feel so impassioned about the Native American Genocide , that I feel it my duty to Just Say Something .So there you have it in simple terms , without gloss or promotion , please Share .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !