Think of Me as I think of You !


                                                                        This morning I got up early , 7.30 a.m early . I had to get my wife to the airport so she could connect with her flight to London . I suppose you are all saying to yourselves "Early , 7.30 is not early . Now 6 a.m is Early . But what you have to consider is what might be agreeably early to you , may not and most probably won't be agreeably early to us . Its all a matter of what stage of your lives you may be at . And thankfully I am here , and you are over there . You see as long as I could remember , I always used to say to myself , if given the opportunity to walk away from work and the early mornings that it used to entail , I promised myself and my wife that that is exactly what I would do , given the right set of circumstances                                                                Now how do you decide what the right set of circumstances are ? Do you wake up one morning and a little voice whispers in your ear , " It's Time Chris , It's Time " ? I don't think so . First of all ,  all of the planets have to be in their optimum positions . Then you must be certain that the day you decide on will be Sunny . No point in having it pissing rain for the start of the rest of your life , is there ? No , everything must be calm , well perceived as calm will do . No need to get too finicky about it is there ? Top of the list has to be a new hair cut . And if you really want to be extravagant , get the good barber himself to shave you , and yes with an open razor . Nothing else will do .
                                                                       Also , so very important , is your mood . You must make sure you are well stocked up on the Xanax , or its equivalent , just in case of a panic attack . No need to be letting rip at everyone just because you forgot to take your happy pills , is there ? No , you need to be well in touch with your faculties , if this is going to be a memorable occasion , and not like one of the ones you have witnessed before where all hell broke loose , and just because Paddy forgot to take his tablets . And what happened to Paddy I hear you ask . Well its kinda embarrassing , because poor Paddy must have thought he was the King in that story The Emperors New Clothes , and arrived at the function with no clothes on . Poor Paddy , God rest him , he was a lovely man .
                                                                       I keep getting side tracked , I mean where in the name of God did that come from ? Paddy , at least I think that was his name . He had red hair and a little red wirey moustache .The point I am trying to make is this .............................now I've forgotten what I was talking about , and believe me that's exactly how it gets you . You'll find yourself leaving your cigarettes in the fridge and then your lighter will be too cold to light them anyway .Look if you have any sense at all , you will ignore most if not all of the advice I've been giving you . Looking back and remembering some of the tips I've passed on for various things , I should have said when considering availing of these tips , you should exercise plenty of care , and that at no time ever ,

will I accept responsibility for any of the things that might happen as a result . Always treat the information given in this blog with the greatest of caution so as not to suspend yourself in wave upon wave of self incrimination .
                                                                      That's my lot ! Think of me as I think of you .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !