Make an Enemy A Friend This Christmas !

                                                                             It appears that its that time of year again . You're right , I am going to annoy you with some Henwatch Logic and seasonal Pandemic related bits & bobs I would like to share . That's me all over sharing as if it had gone out of fashion . You see when I get the urge to write and share , sometimes it can be enlightening , then sometimes it can be maybe a bit boring and worthless . Don't ask me how this is going to pan out , because just like you I have no fucking idea!
                                                                             Ok it's Christmas , peace and good will to Everybody ! Did you notice how I highlighted Everybody ? There's a good reason for that which will be revealed soon enough . Now all of my friends , and there's hundreds of thousands of them around the globe who hang on my every word , I would like to wish them all the best for the season that's in it , and wish for them also the prosperity that they all truly deserve . One , for putting up with this shite , I am truly grateful ! And by the amount of hits this blog is bound to get , let me not confuse anyone about why I treasure you all . Without your continued support , what would I be ? I would probably be talking to myself , rather than writing to myself ,. Which of course as you well know takes up a lot more time , and during this time I am able to comprehend the exact reasons why I have such loyal followers . Now rather than give these people a collection of Swollen heads , I will simply say For You It Has Always Been A Pleasure ! 
                                                                             So , we have dispensed with the friends , those who never question a word . I would like now to address my Enemies . Sure what good would friends be if you didn't have enemies ? Friends always get the good press . It's like that child in school who just knows too much , and makes eejits out of the rest of us , you know what I'm saying ? Enemies always get the bad press . Some would say they deserve it all , but I have this theory , that enemies are quite lonely solitary people . Have you noticed how they crowd together ? Have you noticed the way they look at you continually ? Have you noticed how utterly miserable they are ? Well none of this is an accident ! This is the Universe saying you need to Embrace that poor miserable lonely isolated enemy of yours . It's telling you how unhealthy it is for you in the first place to have an enemy , and secondly how unhappy he must feel just looking at you smiling and generally being Happy .
                                                                           These are things we don't consider . These are attributes that are so alien to us all , that we are happy just going along allowing others to be miserable . It's no wonder we all have enemies . So This Christmas , rise above those strange feelings that alienate an enemy from being a possible friend . He/She will thank you for your honesty . They will admire you . They will strive to be just like you . But mostly they will possibly  love/hate you even more . Either way when you can't breathe anymore , it won't really have mattered  ! 
                                                                          Have the Most Wonderful of Christmas's , I know it's going to be difficult ! And hug all of your Absent friends and family , In a Spectacular Virtual way , and not forgetting Lucy The Dog ! HAVE A GOOD ONE Y'ALL !XXXXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !