Yesterday Was a Good Day !

                                                                          Yesterday was a good day ! No , let me correct myself , yesterday was a really good day ! You see on the 10th January 1975 I married my wife Catherine , and if I did only one thing right in the whole of my life , well then that would have been it .
                                                                          That's not to say I got a lot wrong along the way , well maybe I did , but in her I really hit the jackpot . It's not everybody who can say that and really mean it   As its I suppose in men's eyes , sometimes not something that you would own up to for one reason or another . You see men sometimes forget who took them out of holes when no one else would . They also are not very prone to complimenting their wives very often . Don't ask me why , it's just something that we are not prone to doing . And we should . No excuses acceptable for not saying at times what needs to be said . I mean you can't go through your life taking shit for granted can you ? It's just not done that way . If someone is deserving of appreciation no matter how small , then you are required by everything that is truly fair to just do it .
                                                                          We celebrated our 43rd Anniversary yesterday , and in keeping with tradition ,  I asked herself what she fancied for her anniversary dinner . Now I had already bought some chateaubrian , so I was going to surprise her with that . But true to herself she said " Do you know what I want for dinner , I want a cheeseburger and chips from our favourite takeaway " . Now what you have to understand is that our favourite takeaway had been closed since the 23rd December , and only re-opened on Monday of this week , and so we had been without our favourite fast
food for two weeks . And after all of that Christmas food , well it was really never that difficult to choose as to what we would eat . Kinda makes sense doesn't it ?
                                                                          I hope she won t give out to me for sharing this story . She is a very private person , and will only sit next to someone to eat if that other person promises not to watch her eating . I'm okay , she's used to me by now , and I suppose I am as bad as she is when it comes to the same .
                                                                         Having tired you out with my anniversarial anecdotes  , I will simply say that being married to this woman has always been a pleasure ,and never ever hard to do . She shines a light wherever there is darkness in my life , and believe me that's a very hard thing to do .
                                                                         I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those people (And you know who you are ) , that took the time and the effort to wish us both well with all of your love and best wishes , as I know how it must have been difficult biting your lip in  some cases while doing it . No matter , I have accepted all of those wishes in good faith , and will not mention the same again.
                                                      Happy Anniversary Catherine , Love Always xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !