Now , All We Have To Do Is Wait !

                                                                     I have been committed to all things truthful and newsworthy for as long as I care to remember . So bearing that in mind , I have to consider my position as an upholder of the virtues that I have assigned myself with . You see it can be rather difficult at times to raise people's awareness about anything worldly or items I might write about concerning the world revolution . Having said all of that , I do truly understand that its not always that easy for an individual to set aside time in their day , chasing pursuits that would normally be of no interest to them .The thing that spurs me on , is the knowledge that at some time in the near future , all of my efforts will hopefully make a little more sense .
                                                                    Thankfully there is a new awareness that is starting to spread , that's making the usually apathetic people suddenly hungry to learn more about how they are truly being screwed . Now that basically all of mankind is suffering as a result of political decisions made in their name apparently , that said apathy is seemingly starting to dry up . People are growing sick and tired of being left out . Of being ignored . Of being abused by the system . While the politicians and governments continually promote themselves with wage increases and bigger allowances , while the man/woman on the street is asked to tighten his/her belt . I can virtually see all your heads nodding in agreement .
                                                                   I simply write this blog as a reminder to myself and hopefully others like yourselves , that I will not be broken by devious greedy bastards , who call themselves concerned political representatives . Their rules and laws that restrict freedom of thought and expression , will not have one ounce of an effect on how I think or live . I will continually shove two fingers at their collective audacity in trying to convince me otherwise . I will always point the finger of blame in their direction , knowing full well that my aim is true . They will never break my spirit , I won't allow them to .
                                                                  This is the only form of protest we have left . This revolution that IS coming , I will welcome with open arms .There will be No need to ask for my support , it has already been gifted to you . Now , all we have to do is Wait ! Enough is Enough !


                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !