I really Didn't Have Much to Say !

                                                                       From time to time I have asked myself , what does it matter whether I write something or not . Mostly it's at a time when I cannot think of anything to say to be honest . And if I think about it  , this is unfortunately one of these times .
                                                                      You kinda look inside of yourself and wonder what the hell is going on in there . I mean soon my blogs , or whatever you'd like to call them , will have hit the one thousand mark in relation to all that I have had to say . It's not something I am putting out there for congratulations . It's more like I never realised I had that much going on in the first place .And considering that I am not exactly the most sociable of people you might meet . It even makes me getting there the more stranger .
                                                                     I  Bet you're saying to yourself , for someone who hasn't anything worthwhile to say , he tends to be going on a bit , doesn't he ? Well that's the nature of the animal , and this is how I try to overcome blindspots . And believe me there have been plenty of them .
                                                                     I was browsing today on some media platform . Not really wanting to connect with anything or anyone ( I did mention being unsociable didn't I ? ) . Well I was kinda blown away by a snippet of an interview , where Donald Trump was the guest , and a guy named Reilly was the interviewer from Fox News . He asked our Donald all of the usual questions , and then came to Donald's relationship with Russia's Vladamir Putin .Donald reacted by saying if he could do business with Vlad he would , a very optimistic comment I thought . And then Mr. Reilly called Vladamir Putin a KILLER .
                                                                    To my surprise and dismay , Donald in his good old defensive manner , informed Mr Reilly that he was aware that there were killers out there , and asked Mr Reilly did he think that America was innocent in that respect . Of not being killers too . Mr Reilly's silence and body language said all that needed to be said .I was thinking to myself something along the lines of Pot , Kettle , Black .
                                                                   This is the type of bullshit we are being fed morning , noon and night . Fox News is well known for it , but then aren't they all . Especially when you consider that most of the News corporations around the world are owned by the same people . It's a funny old world isn't it ? Especially when you consider I really didn't have much to say !



                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !