A Grazing Ground in Palestine ! First published 2016


                              Hi Mr. & Mrs. Jewish America . How are y'all doin today ? I hope the weather is fine for you and yours . I was wondering now that there is so much concern for your fellow Israeli Jews that you go on about so endlessly every single day , that I may have solved some of your problems in relation to the slaughter and wholesale attempt at the annihilation of the Palestinian people . I mean this is obviously your plan or am I being a little over the top  here ? Because I am of the understanding that Palestine is no longer under the control of the Palestinians . Would I be right in saying that ? Alright , now that we have that little question cleared up I can get on to the idea I have that would solve all of your land problems .
                              I draw your attention to the poster on the left . Does it not make huge sense for the whole of Israel to re-locate to America where you are all loved so dearly by the Obama's , and the Rothschild's , not leaving out the Rockefeller's too . I mean it makes so much economic sense doesn't it ? You could all attend each other's children's Bar Mitzva's without having to travel too far . You could set up an enormous Kosher Co-Op , without having to check in non Kosher supermarkets . Why in the world has this never been presented to Mr Benjamin Netanyahu for consideration I ask ? The Palestinians could go back to being peaceful farming people . They wouldn't have to die from mal-nourishment because of your petty Israeli embargo's . You could withdraw your heavily armed troops from the streets of what was once Palestinian land , and what's more is the world would hail you all for being considerately good Jewish peacekeepers . Sounds like a good idea to me .
                                                                          Now that's me being cynical as I think you have gathered by now . That's me being stupidly optimistic isn't it ? Well we can all dream shit up can't we ? Just take a look back at all of the shit that's been dreamed up by so many American administrations over the years .John F. Kennedy was assassinated by the lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald . They expect you to believe that shit ?  Iraq was full of nuclear weapons , another load of shit dressed up as a reason to invade Iraq and take all of their Oil . 9/11 has been proven to be the worst load of shit your American government has thrown at you , and you still sit on your armchairs doing basically f... all about it .
                                                                         Never one to hold his tongue , I will end this piece safe in the knowledge that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama and his Jewish friends are looking after all of us and making sure we are all going to be safe from The Communists , The Muslim's , Al Qaeda , The Chinese , The people living in Greenland who are planning an attack on the Whitehouse at any moment . There are also rumblings about a certain group of Gay Activists who have gotten their hands on some plutonium somewhere on the beautiful Island of Mykonos
Mykonos .
                                                                     
                          You see how easy it is to dream shit up ? You see how easy it is to lie when you have a few photo's and a little bit of dialogue ? Well that's an example of the same shit these people , our so called  protectors are serving you up day in day out . Methinks the Sheep are beginning to believe in a grazing ground in Palestine . I better tell them I am taking the piss , cause you never know how this could play out !                                                                            
                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !