Apocalypse ? Chill the Fu.. OUT !

Me in the Bunker !
                                                                       Over the last week or so I have been digging and digging , tryin to create a sort of Corona Virus Free environment . I'm absolutely Knackered as it started in the back garden , and because of lack of resources it had to end up in our kitchen .Well We do have to have access to foodstuffs etc.
                                                                       I dug down 8ft x 8ft , so It's a little cramped at the moment , but is slowly becoming what I intended it for . You see I had to do this to try and protect the wife and myself , real things that needed doing . I haven't installed electricity yet , but I have a very long extension cable that can be used in emergencies . Now you're probably wondering what has made me want to do this in the first place , Well the answer quite simply is " I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS CORONA BOLLOX " .
                                                                      I am not saying that it is a hoax or anything like that . I wouldn't say something about something not knowing all of the details , you know ? No I am simply saying in order to rid yourself of the stress and anxiety this virus is obviously causing , make a plan . A simple plan like mine . Just like when Noah was faced with the Almighty flood , what was it he was instructed to do ? He was told ( Be it from some Heavenly Source ) to construct and build the mother of all Arks , so it would facilitate the removal of every animal on the planet 2 x 2 , toward a new beginning of sorts .
                                                                      Now don't think for one moment that my little bunker is being compared in any way to Noah's Ark . But I hope you kinda get the idea . When confronted with an Apocalypse , one has to rethink one's priorities don't you think ? Sport ? Unimportant ! There simply Isn't any ! The Pub ! Not Available ! They're all Closed . Sex ! Not Happening ! Too Stressed .Do you get where I am going with this ? I hope you do , Because I haven't a clue !
                                                                      So instead of either crying from boredom , falling out with your better half , and more importantly falling out with yourself , Do yourself a favour , and construct your own little bunker . Even if it's only in your head . Your sanity will thank you if and when we escape this Apocalyptic Bollox .
                                                                     So the message of the day is KEEP SAFE , KEEP CLEAN (I know hard to do when you're constructing a bunker ), and above all else Smoke your C.B.D Oil AND CHILL THE FU.. OUT !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !