" Jinnyjoe Head "

                                                                                I was out in the garden yesterday , you know , pruning for the winter season and such . It was quite blustery , in fact there were a lot of speedy gusts about blowing me and my plants all over the place . Expected I suppose at this time of year , though not welcomed by me especially ! You see I suffer from what is commonly termed " Flyaway Jinnyjoe Head " ! It's not something I worried or cared about previously , but as the years go by it's beginning to be less funny . Sure , I used to laugh it off when after being in the garden for any length of time I passed by an offending mirror only to be faced with the " The Flyaway Jinnyjoe Head " . And really it was something to behold !
                                                                              Now as most of my friends and family would attest to how neat perky and tidy my hair has always been , to someone else this would not be considered a real problem . But to me it represented a step in the wrong direction . A handicap if you like ? A conversation starter most definitely , one never to be spoken of again !
                                                                              So with that in mind , I made my way to my friendly neighbourhood barber , who just happens to be Polish . Now over the course of many years frequenting his lovely establishment that pulsed with the sound of Cafe del Mar easy listening music I took my seat .  We exchanged the usual pleasantries , and was asked how he should tackle this "Jinnyjoe Head" problem . My reaction was fairly consistent with being kinda panicky , when I asked him to be creative , a little bold and maybe a natural look if at all possible . He simply smiled !
                                                                            I really can't go any further with this , suffice to say he really did a great job ! Jinnyjoe Head has taken its leave , unfortunately and inevitably only to return sometime soon ! I will keep you posted as to what happens sometime down the line , as I can imagine your collective anxiety on my behalf , that I can only say thank you to !
                                                                 Love & Peace Always !
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !