Have the Happiest of Christmas's ( And Just Love Yourself )

                                                                        With so much darkness in the world , I have made a promise to myself this Christmas . I will only entertain light in whatever shape or form that comes
my way  . Its so easy to be engulfed by sadness , badness , people's apathy , that to have any semblance of order in your life you must first examine yourself . And examine myself I have ! I found that in reality happiness lives here ! I have also realised happiness sometimes comes at a cost . The cost is to your sanity and well being , and sometimes you just cannot afford it , the price being so extortionately pricey . Something will suffer for your happiness , as not everyone or everything is going to be glad you have suddenly found something good to hold onto . Such is Life !
                                                                       I will this Christmas embrace any goodness that comes my way , and I will shun anything or anybody who tries to disrupt this . We as individuals were not created to be beholden to anyone or anything , but sadly in a lot of circumstances that just happens to be the case . To try and tear away from this sentence can be all consuming if you allow it to continue . Remember you as an individual will always be the giant you were born to be . You cannot allow indifference to alter what has been your destiny from the moment you were born . You will astound yourself ! You will be happy ! You are that giant I spoke of earlier .
                                                                      So with all of that said , Christmas is here ! It's a celebration in whatever way you and yours see fit . Enjoy it , don't let issues beyond your control mess up all the plans you have made . You deserve everything that's good in the world , so if offered accept everything with an open hand and more importantly an open heart .
                                                                      This Christmas forget the gloom out there . Give your mind a rest , because believe me you need it . Tomorrow and every other tomorrow learn to love yourself as if your life depended on it , because believe me IT DOES !
                                                                     Have the happiest of Christmas's imaginable ! Embrace who you are , and learn to accept that it is not always possible to make everyone happy . Such is life !
                                          Love and Peace to everyone ! xoxo Hugs & Kisses ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !