Bullshit That's So All Consuming !

                                                                Now normally I have an idea where one of my blogs is going to go . Normally there would be a subject that has either made me happy or in some instances , made me mad . This particular blog has no sub text . It has no direction I can think of . And it certainly has no one issue that I want to address . So have patience and bear with me and lets just see where this goes okay ? Oh and by the way , if something sounds or feels familiar , don't be getting yourself thinking that it's about you , ITS NOT !
                                           Once upon a time in my mind , things had structure , things had shape and reason , and now all I can see is utter confusion and hostility . Confusion , because literally no one knows what they are doing or why they are doing it any more . Hostility because you can't even ask someone a simple question , and down your throat they go .  Everything these days has to be done at break neck speed . You hardly get time to breathe anymore .
                                           I have an idea why this is happening and it may feel like something that you may have already considered  yourself . People seem not to give a damn anymore . Their greed is overpowering . Their need to share all of their little happenings with the world knows no bounds . It feels like everyone is just throwing away their collective privacy , and it's frightening to say the least . No need for Facebook or Microsoft to hack your accounts , sure haven't you posted every piece of your personal life up on their notice boards for all and sundry to inspect ? And inspect they do , and dissect they do , and use against you they do . Life and your privacy is no longer yours , because everyone's lives are an open book , available to anyone and everyone who cares to investigate .
                                          Can I slow myself and my thoughts down ? Is it possible for me to continue as I always intended ? Will I ever stop reminding myself of how all consuming just having an opinion has become ? Or will I just play dumb and laugh at how naive I have become wanting so much for opinions to change ? Could I be that type of individual who would forget how they thought , and fall into line and just accept all of this bullshit ? Because believe me that's all it boils down to . Bullshit ! 
                                          
                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !