Positive Vibes !

                                                                     It's hard to imagine how things seem to go tits up when you're just sitting Down to relax after your Christmas dinner . You go onto your favourite media platform hoping to share in the happiness and festivities of others only to see that nothing really changes when it comes to religion and certain factions of a particular belief or religion . You kinda hope that even for just one minute people could take a break from being absolute assholes . You see there I go again hoping to see maybe some positive moves or hear some positive vibes on such a special day . I suppose that's just me being a little naive I hear you say . Well I suppose you can only try and live in hope .
                                                           Share those Positives Vibes !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !