We Are Sinking !

                                                            There's a real strangeness afoot at the moment . It's been like that for quite a while ! Can't you feel it ? Can you not sense a shift in our version of normal ? I'm kinda feeling like this since the pandemic , and its a bit disconcerting ! I mean , I have always exercised my opinion on various things that needed commenting on . For example climate , war , bullying , the human race etc. etc. and up to now that has been the means to a hopeful outcome . But the goal posts have shifted ! The way to get things done has changed . It seems to me that the middle ground , or grey areas in life are no longer there ! I have thought deeply about this , and I keep returning the same feelings and answers that led me to question everything in the first place . It's like thinking and walking in circles all of the time . Never reaching a valuable or positive conclusion . A dilemma that I am not comfortable with !

                                                           I've always had a healthy understanding on how the world works with all of its flaws and weaknesses . I have always felt , even since I was a kid , that our understanding of the truth and what's out there , was someone else's . We have been taught this/their truth from the moment we entered infants to the time we finished school . We were collectively taught history , geography , religion etc.etc. and never questioned a thing . We were programmed to respond with all of the right answers if we studied enough to know them . We have collectively felt comfortable and at ease with all that has been disclosed to us . Don't you think that there is so much more we need to know ? So much more we need to be told ? So that we don't feel like clones with no sense of direction or purpose !

                                                          New World Order , how does that term make you feel ? Does it scare you ? It scares the shit out of me ! 

                                                          Every country in the world has a capacity . When there are no infra-structures or room to add to your capacity you are left with an overfull country full of people . Then your continent ( note the way I didn't use the word country) decides to send you more people from different divides , into an already combustible scenario . The outcome is always going to be chaotic , always knowing that every inch gained along the way has been Orchestrated by The Continent you're being governed by ! 

                                                          I cannot help but feel that someone is taking the Proverbial Piss ! You Cannot put 10 people in a Two-Man boat can you ? It will Sink ! 

                                                          WE ARE SINKING LADIES & GENTLEMEN , WE ARE TRULY SINKING !💔🙏


                                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

A Ghost in my Machine !