Thank You For Your Patience !

                                                                   I have been thinking recently . Now that can be dangerous depending on the subject matter . I said to myself its been a while , you know , thinking about things ? Since my wife Catherine doesn't really approve of such actions , be they dangerous or otherwise , I had to do this secretly not needing to have her sitting on my shoulder editing and such . But by the end of this piece I'm sure she'll have approved my efforts in her own special way !

                                                                   Going to sleep last night I received this epiphany , as you do as you're just about to drop off . Not really looking forward to putting up decorations and such , untangling Christmas lights , even though I do remember wrapping them safely last year , I still hadn't put it to the top of my to do list . So for all of you fellow worriers out there I am about to The  reveal the Revelation of the decade ! No maybe the century , could possibly be the Millenia . Get ready for this I'm about to blow your respective socks and tights off !

                                                                   Here we go ! I have contacted the Patent offices in Ireland just to make sure No one , I repeat No one , can steal this wonderful idea from underneath me . Okay , picture this , walking down your respective streets , and in every other garden there are Projectors , projecting images of Santa , Snow mobiles , Elves dressed in fancy costumes etc. etc. I think you get the idea ? 

                                                                   Now imagine this ! Instead of a projector , You get yourself a Hologram enhancer , Three Cameras , Hologramming Holograms all over your downstairs sitting room , dining room and Kitchen if the need requires it . Instant Decorations at the flick of a switch . No more hours Wasted on putting up decorations , and the savings to the Planet would be IMMENSE !  

                                                                   There'd be no more people falling off ladders Killing themselves ! There'd be huge savings on plastics ( which we don't need anyway ) , Less trees would be cut down as a result . All in All Said Hologram / Holograms would save huge amounts in all aspects on our Wasteful Planet . 

                                                                   These ideas , and rough sketches have been sent to the relevant people . I have had wonderful reactions from Mattel , and most of the big toy companies . Even the light & sound people in Hollywood have shown an interest .

                                                                   My fond readers , who have been most patient in the last few months , due to my lack of material shared , are once again privileged to be the receivers of Another Scoop shared to them Exclusively once again . 

                                                                   I have been working painstakingly on this for a long time now . Thank You For Your Patience !

                                                  As Always 💓💓💓🙏🙏🙏

                                 P.S Needless to say I will keep all Of you , My Fond friends and Readership 

                                                                                 UPDATED !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !