Why Can't You Beat Them , And Not Have To Join Them ?

It's Here Because I took It !
                                                                     If you can't beat them , join them ! Now that's a nice place to start . Does that simply mean that even if by not being able to beat them , you have to join them in relation to every single action throughout your life ? When joining them means the opposite of everything you ever held dear . That by joining them , in some instances you are selling your soul and your conscience for what might seem an amount of money or prestige that looks worth it ! That is the question ! That is the real moral dilemma .
                                                                    I am not criticizing people of influence or riches , some of these people are fair minded and honest . And in a lot of instances have probably seen and experienced shit from both sides of the fence . But upon attaining that goal , that position in life that you've always wanted , do you forsake , or does it remind you , of who you once were ? Does your past inspire you , or does the thought of being poor as you once maybe were , make you change all aspects and feelings and how you behave possibly toward others  ?
                                                                   Maybe you want to forget that person ? Maybe you want to freeze that person and all history of that person , never to see the light of day again ? Either way , no matter what you do that person will forever be " The Other You ". And maybe /maybe not the person you are now just simply doesn't want to go there .
                                                                  I was asked the question once , wouldn't you have liked to have been born rich ? My response was always I was born good looking , you simply can't have both ! ( A Joke by the Way ) . I have never been rich , I have also never been so poor as to have to beg borrow or steal in order to survive . Yes it's been extremely tight on many occasions , and I've a couple of times thought , is this how it's actually meant to be , and dragged myself out of that hole I was digging for myself . Probably like every other person who has to work really hard for a living , without ever really getting their just desserts .
                                                                  I have the utmost respect and consideration toward self made people , they have obviously worked hard to attain their position in life . Does their newly gained position in life change who they are ? Does it mean they have now got the ability to share their wealth and position for the good of others as well as themselves ? Would they even want to ?Or does it make them unfeeling toward the hardships of others ? I'm glad I never had to  decide which of these positions would be agreeable , one I could handle easily  . I've always had plenty of opinionated ideas about people who actually are in these positions ,I've continually questioned people's reasons for doing things . Especially if by doing so , it would benefit them , more than why and  what they originally set out to do , and why they did
it .
                                                                  You're damned if you do , and damned if you don't , seems to be the order of the day .We are all just individuals trying to do the best that they can , at least the vast majority I would put in that category . But it's the Other category we all know very little about , and to be honest will probably never know anything about , or what their values are , and even if they have any ? I suppose part of their strategy is , It's hard to be conscientious , and fair , when there is so much money to be made by being the exact opposite !
Totally Unrelated Just A nice Pic !
                                                     Love & Peace as Always In My Opinion !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !