The Truth is Out There , All it Takes is for You to Look !

                                                                             I love a mystery ! The more mysterious the better ! Especially when the mystery involves elements of our character that sometimes we accept , or in other cases fail to recognize . You know the one's , they are the details that separates us from simply being all the same . You have your point of view , and that's fine as long as you recognize eventually that you are wrong , and obviously somebody else is right . The disagreements that can and often do go on a lifetime , simply because some or both parties are too stubborn to compromise , or put simply, to see another point of view .These are the behaviours that define us all . And never are they helpful to solving a situation .
                                                                            With all of that said , don't you think there is something fishy about this bloody coronavirus ? Doesn't it seem a little like something that had been orchestrated ? That's not to say that there is no virus out there , there is a virus out there and it is killing people . I accept that ! But what I do not accept is that the world and our liberties are taken from us not knowing or having  all of the information concerning said virus to hand .
                                                                            I was never a person to just sit by and accept any oul shit the authorities throw at us . Never one to accept much at face value . Call me whatever you like , conspiracy theorist , nutjob , away with the fairies , won't really matter to me because I have surpassed all of life's descriptions of who and what I am to be exactly what I choose to be . Now I suppose that could be annoying to others , just as much as being a member of the sheep clan can be annoying to me . They of course of the sheep clan , will never question anything or anybody , no they are quite prepared to just let the system , and the system designers tell them how good they are like an obedient dog . Never rock the boat , never question authority , never smell something fishy when something obviously smells rotten .
                                                                           You have probably had enough of this self isolation . You have probably had enough of this cocooning . You at this moment probably
don't know your arse from your elbow with all the disinformation and fake news flying about the place . Answer me this , whatever happened to the Truth , Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth ? It seems to have abandoned us somewhere along the line . Media is controlled by those very people who seek to take advantage of the ill informed ! Us in other words . They would not recognise the truth if it hit them in the face .
                                                                           Disillusioned I definitely am ! Angry , Most Definitely . Apathy is a word my mind does not recognise when describing how I feel or how I should react towards something . So if someone says to me that this drama being carried out at the moment with regard to this Fuc.... Coronavirus is Not Questionable , then I really fear for humanity . As Mulder used to say " The Truth is Out There , All it Takes is for You to Look " 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !