I Will Simply Show Them The Door !

                                                                       I have missed telling you about stuff ! I have wanted to believe me . But there have been too many obstacles that have halted my thought process , coming from a place of being able in my mind to being somewhat creative and forward , to suddenly being in a place that's dry , barren and to all intents and purposes hollow .
                                                                       I will spare you the details , suffice to say for my own sanity and health , I have decided to just be the person who I have always been . No frills or strings attached . No huge ego to stop me from doing shit . No I will not let things I have absolutely no control over , determine whether I should be happy or not . I have actually let myself down in that respect . Because as we all know , but very rarely do we practice , in order for things to be good in our world , firstly and most importantly , one needs to be happy and in control of oneself . If we fail on these counts , we are not just letting ourselves down . We are letting down everyone else who either depends on us to be there for them , or sometimes just a family pet . And Lucy if I have ignored you , I apologize wholeheartedly , I will not allow this to ever happen again . You my friend , have my word on that .
                                                                     And so having said all that , I hope I have the energy , and get the inspiration needed to lift myself from this lapse in concentration . To talk to you all , I need to be able to separate myself from reality . I need to be able to just wander in my head and hope something of value is found . Probably , and hopefully you might just get what I am on about . Our chats are private . I treat them that way . I don't appreciate someone or something infringing on our valuable and short lived psycho sessions . And if they try to , I will show and give them the sort of greeting set aside for gatecrashers . I will simply show them the door !

                                                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !