Living your life with a THRONER !

                                                                       For the life of me I fail to understand the importance in needless rushing . I understand certain people are just built that way , but for the others that aren't , its a right pain in the ass having to deal with the bullshit that comeS with someone trying to rush you . But that's only part of what I want to talk about here . I really want to talk about living in your own world so to speak . You know ? He/she is living in a world of their own , better leave them to it . We as outsiders were obviously not invited !
                                                                      Everyone has their own way . And everyone has the right to behave and live their own way , once it doesn't hurt , or disturb the rest of us . Having said that , my wife and I had this conversation today with one of our sons . The younger one , he will be 37 this year , so I am using that phrase wisely ! Any way , he was explaining the ins and outs and describing the different characters in the tv show Game of Thrones . Before I go any further I will say my wife and I are up to date with the series . We have seen all the episodes , but unlike the Game of Throner's who have seen each episode ten times , we have watched them only once . Enough I would say , but when my son was explaining about certain events in the series , and dropping names here there and everywhere , it all got kinda confusing . Again I will repeat myself , he had watched every episode God knows how many times , and was left unimpressed when my wife and I asked him throughout the conversation to remind us of who he was talking about .
                                                                    A couple of times he threatened to leave because of his frustration with us . You see we then had to explain to him about the world that my wife and I live in . Its a quiet world until someone decides to invade it with screams and shouts . Its a world where nothing is really hurried or rushed . We both like it that way . Its a world where full explanations are not needed , as a nod and a wink will suffice . Its the kinda of world we have designed for ourselves , purely for our satisfaction , and if someone wants to enter our world its normally through invitation or mutual understanding of the do's and don'ts attributed to our world .Sounds fair don't you think ?
                                                                    So having chatted about our world , he laughed his ass off . We laughed our asses off too . It was a very interesting and at times very funny conversation , because having been in the world of alarm clocks and deadlines . My wife and I , purely for our own peace of mind I need add ,decided that this world of ours is much more attractive than anything that is on offer out there .
                                                                   We will not be repeating the watching of Game of Thrones from the start anytime soon . Maybe when we both have lost our memories , in ten days time probably , we will possibly consider what all the fuss was about and watch it again . And if that happens , well I am sure there will be plenty of new material for another blog . But then again maybe not !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !